Become a member of the arc of harrisonburg & rockingham
By joining The Arc of Harrisonburg and Rockingham (HR), you help give our advocacy efforts a stronger voice. As a member-based organization, we represent hundreds of individuals living with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (I/DD) in our area including their caretakers, families, friends, and other support networks. Make a positive impact! Join Today!
Membership with The Arc of HR includes membership in The Arc of Virginia and The Arc of the United States. Membership is good for one year from date of registration. Renewal can happen at anytime. (Automatic renewal is not currently available.)
Individual/Family Membership: $20
Organizations/Businesses (including non-profits): $50
- Discounts to local, state, and national seminars and conferences of The Arc of Harrisonburg and Rockingham, The Arc of Virginia, and The Arc of the United States.
- Frequently updated information about advocacy activities, programs and services, and events.
- Free or discounted admission to our special events.
- Invitations to member-only gatherings.
- First right of refusal on free or discounted tickets occasionally provided to us by area businesses and colleges.
- Opportunity to take advantage of pre-sales at our Holiday Bazaar.
- Discounts on craft products made by participants in the Day Support.
- Membership in The Arc of Virginia and The Arc of the United States.
Your dues and donations are tax-deductible.
What does it mean to be a member of The Arc of the US?
By joining our network of more than 140,000 members and close to 700 affiliated chapters nationwide, you can be a part of the largest grassroots movement to protect the rights of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD). As part of this network, you are connected to others with and without disabilities who share your beliefs and your challenges. Self-advocates (an individual with I/DD), their family members, experts and professionals in the field, and advocates and activists work together through The Arc to ensure that people with I/DD have the resources to meet their needs and live self-determined lives. For more information about membership benefits, visit www.thearc.org/get-involved/membership.
Become a member!
*Once you click Join Now, you will be redirected to Paypal to finalize payment.